Usually, our transactions take 5-40 minutes to be processed. It your transaction takes longer, this could be due to a variety of factors, including:
- Blockchain overloaded. There are many transactions waiting to go through, including yours. This issue occurs on the Bitcoin and Bitcoin-based blockchains. Unfortunately, the only thing to do is wait it out. ChangeHero has no control over a blockchain overload.
- Coin updates. We may turn off some coins to update a client. This can take some time. ou will get your money as soon as we turn it back on.
- DDoS attacks. Every platform is subject to such attacks. Unfortunately, in this case the only thing to do is wait it out.
There may be a few reasons of why your purchase of cryptocurrency for fiat has failed:
- You’ve closed or refreshed the page when ChangeHero was in a process of redirecting you to our Partner’s secure purchase page
- Your card is not equipped with 3D-secure
- Your bank hasn’t approved the transaction
- Funds for transaction are insufficient on your card
- You haven’t passed the identification process
- You have reached the limit of buying crypto for fiat. Learn more about limits for card transactions.
Should you have any questions about buying cryptocurrency via Visa or MasterCard or your reason for failed transaction is unusual - please contact ChangeHero Support team on [email protected] for assistance.[email protected]
We work with all countries,with the only exception of the USA(at the moment)